02 February 2010

Not For General Viewing

Thanks everyone for the wishes of a return to good health. I am able to walk mostly ok, but should be elevating my foot more often. We've had a wonderful two days in Cordoba. I'll post about that later.

It does seem like I'm trying to investigate various health-care systems, but I swear that's not the case. This was an accident. Anyways, without further ado, here are the disgusting pictures of my toe after four days.


Like my brother Chris, my big toe is not actually the longest toe. You can see that my index toe is much longer. Maybe that's why it hit the steel spike. I just hope I don't lose my toenail. I'm glad everyone is digging the yellow imitation crocs. You'd think that they're bright enough that the steel spike would have gotten out of the way. Maybe it was blinded by the vibrant yellowness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment